novembre 13, 2014

Transparence je vous aime...




Very close to my studio, there is this huge farm where everyone can pick up fructs and veggies. 
I love to go there with my daughter. 
When I saw these baby pumpkins, I knewstraight away that I would make a painting with them and glass. It was in my system for a while. 
So we stood there  half an hour to pick up the best shapes, though everyone knows they are all pretty much the same… 

Tout près de mon atelier, il y a la Ferme de Viletain où l'on peut ramasser fruits et légumes. J'adore y aller avec ma fille.  Lorsque j'ai vu ces mini potirons, j'ai tout de suite su que j'en ferai une peinture avec de la transparence. 
Nous sommes donc restées là 1/2 heure à choisir les plus belles formes, alors que tout le monde sait qu'elle sont toutes pareilles... 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire